SuperiorRoads Solutions and its manufacturing arm - Python Manufacturing, offer an excellent working environment and an attractive compensation and benefits package.
TO APPLY: Email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify which position you are applying for in the subject line.
MECHANIC / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking a person with outstanding communication and customer service skills, paired with superior mechanical abilities, to fill the role of Service Technician.
Our Service Technician serves as the after-sales point of contact for our customers. A typical day for the Product Support Manager will involve:
- working with customers and distributors to diagnose and rectify any aftermarket mechanical issues either by phone and email or by travelling to the customers location
- assessing and pre-approving warranty claims
- installing new components
- working closely with engineering and production teams to implement changes and improvements to products
- diagnosing and repairing issues with equipment including electrical systems, hydraulics, cooling and lubrication systems, transmissions, drive-trains, etc.
- performing quality control on finished products
- training distributors and end-use customers in the operation and maintenance of patchers
- assisting with assembly on the production line when not engaged in the above activities
The successful candidate will have graduated from a related two-year diploma program and have two or more years of experience in a related position.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, both locally and internationally. Other essential attributes are good computer skills, the ability to communicate well with people from many different cultural backgrounds, attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.