SuperiorRoads Solutions offers an excellent working environment and an attractive compensation and benefits package.
TO APPLY: Email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify which position you are applying for in the subject line.
We are currently seeking an Engineering Manager to lead a small team of engineers in our Engineering Department, which designs new products and redesigns components and new features for our existing products. The Engineering Department works closely with our production team to ensure efficient manufacturing of superior products.
If you are the right person for the job, you will be getting in on the ground floor of an exciting new company producing road-proven products for a growing market.
The Engineering Manager will act as the project manager on mechanical engineering projects, ensuring that designs are safe, efficient and practical – both from a production and end-user point of view. The manager will establish polices and procedures for the department and will work closely with other departments to ensure project success.
The Engineering Manager will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and five or more years of relevant work experience, including supervisory experience. The Engineering Manager must have a P.Eng. designation or be in process of attaining the designation through APEGS or a similar provincial organization. A strong preference will be given to someone with experience working with motorized vehicles or equipment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership and communication skills, proven administrative and budget skills, proven ability to motivate and inspire direct reports, above average interpersonal skills and the ability to work and manage in a team environment.
PRODUCT SUPPORT MANAGER
We are seeking a person with outstanding communication and customer service skills, paired with superior mechanical abilities, to fill the role of Product Support Manager.
The Product Support Manager serves as the after-sales point of contact for our customers. A typical day for the Product Support Manager will involve:
- working with customers and distributors to rectify any aftermarket mechanical issues – either by phone and email or by travelling to the customer’s location
- assessing and pre-approving warranty claims
- installing new components
- working closely with engineering and production teams to implement changes and improvements to products
- diagnosing and repairing issues with equipment including electrical systems, hydraulics, cooling and lubrication systems, transmissions, drive-trains, etc.
- performing quality control on finished products
- training distributors and end-use customers in the operation and maintenance of patchers
- arranging shipping of finished products, including completion of customs and export documentation
The successful candidate will have graduated from a related two-year diploma program and have three or more years of experience in a related position.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, both locally and internationally. Other essential attributes are good computer skills, the ability to communicate well with people from many different cultural backgrounds, attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.